miércoles, 24 de septiembre de 2008
I predict that Liesel will attempt to find or as the narrator says to steal books. Also that the narrator will encounter the book theif 2 more times before of the time of her take away (we know that but I still say it). Also that the narrator will find an urge of knowing more of her and keeping in touch with her. Also that even thought the narrator doesn't actually kill Leiesel he will find a way to talk to her and keep her alive. Also Leisel will die in the end of the book. Also all who read the book will finally uunderstand the prologue which is very hard to understand at the moment. That is what I predict that will happen in the book.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

1 comentario:
I agree, Leisel will die at the end of the book!
Publicar un comentario