miércoles, 29 de octubre de 2008

Book Thief Disscussion Question

It is a really thin matter to discuss a life and death situation placing our own beleives into the problem but what history has showed us is that, in all discussions and in all problem one must place our own beleives and propositions infront of any adversity. Still If it were for me I would die for my beleives but i'd die for even greater beleives rather than this. If this were someone else dying i would let them die unless that person was of great importance to me (if it were any other person that I've never met i would let him die). Like I said the situation is very thin but if i don't know of them then it wouldn't be of my importance and i would give him something not let him/her steal it. No it is not the best system but the system does work for all that diserve the power and the priveleges that one has. I would change the system but the change should be done to the people because all who live in their current state are because of the way they and their ancestors have worked.

3 comentarios:

alopezbarton dijo...

Isaac,
Interesting point and ideas. Although the end leaves me wondering. You say that "all who live in their current state are because of the way they and their ancestors have worked." here you are giving the credit to ones ancestors which then means people do not deserve what they have when they are born because others have worked for it and it was merely chance that one is born into a fortunate or unfortunate family. How is this a just system?

J. Siwady dijo...

Isaac I think that yes somepeople die because of their belief but they do not do it willinglly, they die because some one else disagrees with I think that both rudy and liesel both depend on the stealing so they do get desnutrition yes they have their belief but i believe that they value their life and they are going to do something about it.

Ileanaa Berkeley.. dijo...

isaac.. i think youre wrong and it is very selfish of you to say that you would let a stranger die. I dont think anything that you wrote is a system. And you cant judge them cause youve ever been in that posistion.